Historical research“Historical research” encompasses our wide area of activity which we are happy to explain in greater detail below.
- Wars and the upheaval they cause are still today grounds for conflict. We employ our knowledge and know-how to reappraise those conflicts. Seized property and Aryanization are in part still “open cases”. We can significantly contribute towards their clarification, thereby creating the basis for restitution claims.
- We search across the globe for missing assets and establish a link to the legally entitled owners of dormant property.
- Through extensive research we find the necessary documents and proof to enable citizenship to be granted which have often been sought in vain for many years.
- Ahead of the acquisition of real estate we verify, in terms of historical due diligence, the ownership relationships to date and their possible effects.
- We advise film and screenplay producers and ensure historical authenticity, adherence to the facts and detail accuracy. We also gladly advise authors so that they can pen historically correct biographies.